Friday, January 25, 2013

STUCK

I was stuck yesterday. I did not like the cross and took it off. Now what!!                             Lord what is the answer-how do I do this cross?                      Early this morning at 5am I went through my Peru papers and quilt notes. The answer dawned on me as I read.                              The teaching I offered to do is all about the story rope-why, how, where, experiences and let's do it!   Of course. I drifted into complicating the simple!                                            Back to the story rope on the face of the quilt-ribbons and all.                                 Went out for more ribbons and other notions to finish it up.                                  More hours ahead but I know what I'm doing now!

No comments:

Post a Comment