Friday, June 15, 2012

MARCIA'S "9 SQUARES OF FAITHFULNESS"

I was busy making cloud squares as Marcia was working on her collaged accordion books. After finishing up her 3rd book, she took to the clouds!

With all the painted weather papers on the table, Marcia made her own minimal cloud collage, titled 9 Squares of Faithfulness. This was her last project of the week.

Every piece of art Marcia creates is rooted in her close walk with God. This one is no exception.

Marcia: "When I look at this piece of art, I think, no matter what the sky, and therefore, day, may be like, God is faithful, and I can count on His love. He is reminding me in the clouds."

The deeper your love, the higher it goes; every cloud Is a flag to your faithfulness. Psalm 108:4 (The Message)

Marcia's whole blog post: CLICK HERE
Marcia's week in my studio: CLICK HERE

click on photos to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment