Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BACK TO THE STORY

I was with the little artists back in April. They made the 3 story books you see in the first photo. It was rushed at the end of our stay, but they did come up with a story for each book.

I brought the books home to scan & mailed them back. (top photo-click to enlarge)

Now that the little artists are coming, I thought they could take a fresh look at their books and tell me their stories again. It will be interesting to hear what they come up with, now that a couple months have passed.

Perhaps you guessed. This is all heading to another publishing adventure with Blurb! It will be Zach's 3rd book and Hailey's 1st and 2nd. Imagine that!

Today I printed out the scanned images and made a rough accordion book for them to look at as they retell their stories. (photos 2-3 click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment