Friday, October 11, 2013

Is Anything More Important Than Relationships?


Yesterday I was out of the studio.  Nelson and I drove over to New Bedford, Massachusetts to see our friend Pastor Paul Emmanuel Ntap Ekoue, visiting from Yaounde, Cameroon. Pastor Paul is married to Wabi Pearl, a wonderfully gifted artist.  We spent a Sunday with them in Cameroon at their Presbyterian church - where Nelson preached, in their home - meeting Wabi and seeing her jewelry-making and out to a delicious relaxing dinner. A perfectly refreshing day!  Our time together yesterday was a great blessing, catching up on family and friends back in Cameroon.  I wore the necklace and earrings Wabi created.
Nelson and I are abundantly blessed with friends and friendships around the world - like with Pastor Paul and Wabi.  Really, what is more important than relationships?  Nothing!!! When all is said and done, relationships-people, grounded in faith in Jesus, are all we take to heaven. 
In the photo below Marcia and I are with Wabi in her home, wearing her jewelry.  Click here to see a post I wrote about our experience meeting Wabi Pearl, the artist, in Cameroon.

No comments:

Post a Comment