Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"ALL TRIBES" - EDITION OF 50

Partnering with my friend Nancy Green @World Relief again.  I gave her permission to have a second edition of 50 giclees printed of  my quilt, "All Tribes Under the Cross".  They will be a gift to those making financial gifts to World Relief.  It is a great way for me to continue to support this great organization that does life changing work in 3rd world countries around the globe. I took this photo yesterday, after signing all 50. 

Here's my trip to World Relief Rwanda where I used this quilt and 3 others in the forgiveness and reconciliation workshops I taught with my friend Becca Smith who at that time was living in RW with her husband, Phil,  the then director of WR Rwanda:   Trip to Rwanda-finding their stories in the quilts;  

No comments:

Post a Comment