Thursday, January 5, 2012

A GREAT DAY WITH NEW FRIENDS part 1

1/5/12 seminar Going Cross-Culture with Art

7 friends came up from Manhattan early this morning. Two other friends came from another CT town to help me present contextualizing art in culture. With Nelson and I there were 11 of us. Quite a crowd for a seminar in my studio!

What a full & really great day of connecting, learning, challenging, creating, talking and eating! It is now evening. Going up to put the studio back together but wanted to share at least 2 pictures. I know some of you are waiting to see something of the day! I'll share more over the next few days.

Each person did two art projects, a story rope and an accordion book.

Photos show the beginning of accordion bookmaking. Click on photos to enlarge.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment