Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SNOWING ON PAPER

Today I played with the 'snow' fabric I've been saving for this project. Cut 8 squares of paper & began to put together some simple scenes of snowy ground & sky.

For fun I cut a couple houses out of painted paper & pushed them around in the snow. Even had some printed text from when I wrote the story several years ago. Put that on a blank page next to a snow scene. Hmmmmm I like it.

But just experimenting. Trying things out. No direction yet but playing is essential to finding my way. That's The Creative Process.



5 comments:

  1. I love it! Go Marge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you "work it out"...and the snow theme is terrific...beautiful blues! Keep posting the process

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula & Kath-So glad to share the process! thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos of your new work and the wintery look they give the blog! - Lys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lys-thanks for cheering me on-I need that encouragement - venturing into new territory!

    ReplyDelete