Sunday, February 9, 2014

AN ART STUDIO WHEREVER

I've been thinking about creating a collaborative snow story book by my grand kids and myself. We visited them last week. They do not live in snow country!  I brought art materials and snow photos and children's books to remember and inspire.
Into studio-mode we went!
We worked in 2 'art studios' - on the kitchen table and in their art room. 2 days later, I left with 9 snow pictures,  wondering how I would put them together into a cohesive story.
A few days later I spread out their art work in another art studio - the bed in our hotel room!  I began to think about a wintry story to fit the pictures.  A challenge !



Arriving home, I put their snow inspired art, on the tables in my own art studio.

This week I'll be working on the snow book and writing about the process. I'm happy to be back in inspiring snow country!

No comments:

Post a Comment