Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SALON HAPPENS

The doors are revolving faster than I can keep up with! 


Marcia has come, created and left on 5/21. I've fallen way behind documenting her time here.  Stay tuned to see the beautiful collaged accordion books she started here and is completing back in Seattle. 


A professional I know calls what happens in my studio - Salon. Sounds exotic. But really it all boils down to nonstop conversation, creating, encouragement and hanging out. 


Yesterday my friend, Pat (recently returned from 3 months leading an art school in Italy) and her brother, Chef Pierre (actually Peter) entered the salon!  And took over the kitchen!


As Pat and I created, Peter read excerpts from the latest novel he's writing. Captivating! Now that really does have the ring of salon. 


top down:
Marcia; Pat/Peter: Peter/Marge: Peter/Pat  




No comments:

Post a Comment